The Annie Walker Armstrong Mission House sits on the eastern edge of the Seventh Baptist campus @ 1913 St. Paul Street.  Although it is primarily used to house short term mission teams in the Greater Baltimore Area, it also provides meeting space for small groups and other church teams.

The historic house is an end of group, three story brown stone building.
 
Under its current configuration, it accomadates up to 18 people.  It also is equipped with break room with a ping pong table and exercise equipment and a living room area perfect for ice cream socials and group meetings. There is an apartment in the facility that houses long term missionaries.
 
Please email us at missionhouse@seventhbaptist.org to make reservations or request a reservation form.